Shane Doevy Wind Ons -
My Blog

Jigging Leaders

Jason Stammer contacted me and had us manufacture some special 80 lb x 12 metre leaders for him to use for jigging.  the leaders worked really well as evidenced by the great pics that Jason sent in - Jason writes -

"I have included a photo of a sounder reading which shows the typical ground we were fishing on. As you can see the reef rises and falls 10 metres, hence this is why I wanted the extra length of 12 metres on the mono leader  to keep the braid off the reef.

The guys I fished with were using 6 metre leaders and I am sure they will source extra long ones from you when we go back same time next year. So let me know if you change your contact details for any reason as we will want quite a few made up.

I will send some other emails with photos of what we landed, happy for you to use them and to write up a testimony if this helps you with your business.

We landed some good fish on your leaders, but take special note of the shark. Even more impressive was the fact that the rod snapped half way through the fight but your leader didn’t.
Thanks for the feedback Jason

25 Comments to Jigging Leaders:

Comments RSS
v on Tuesday, 12 March 2019 4:23 AM
v

blogs that accept guest posts on Sunday, 7 April 2019 7:46 PM
Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog.

homework for me on Thursday, 25 April 2019 2:36 PM
Void kind of websites are not appearing intrigued information. That enthusiasm for possibly come when information is here and here you didn't see anything which is identified with composing. Consequently that is the reason we can't take enthusiasm to peruse it.

assignment writing service on Tuesday, 7 May 2019 5:37 PM
Best jigging ever to capture the fishes from the efficiently. Shane is an expert in it. And you can see in these pictures that these fishes are caught by those jigging. Good to know about the quality product from them.

Anonymous on Monday, 20 May 2019 6:51 PM

top rated professional resume writers on Friday, 24 May 2019 4:51 AM
Well I can't help but tell you guys how much I adore what you did here. Those people who have actually lead the group are truly inspiring because of the passion and determination that they have shown here. I know that at some point, you have encountered if not major problems, but at least some minor ones, but you have still made it. I know that this has been made possible because of the fact that you have done so much for the project. The success that you have achieved is indeed life changing. I would like to say congratulations by the way!

paperclippaintings on Wednesday, 12 June 2019 6:18 PM
Fish is one of my favorite food in the dinner and I eat fish almost every night during the winter season. It is not just energetic rather it is also very tasty.

on Friday, 14 June 2019 7:29 PM
very nice post thanks for sharing

dragon city hacks on Friday, 14 June 2019 7:34 PM
quite amazing post thanks for sharing

proassiggnmenthelp on Monday, 19 August 2019 7:53 PM
Here I am sharing a very useful resource for students looking for assignment help. ProAssignmentHelp providing all sort of assignment writing in various subjects like as : Electrical engineering assignment help , electronics assignment help , MATLAB assignment help , management assignment help , etc.

proassignmenthelp on Monday, 19 August 2019 7:54 PM

Arnold on Tuesday, 27 August 2019 8:28 PM
Your article jigging leaders is really awesome. It contains a lot of information and i got to know about a lot of things through this. Best quality epdm rubber roofing material

Brock lesnar on Tuesday, 27 August 2019 8:56 PM
This is really amazing. I am visiting this site first time & it has awesome information. I have come to know a lot of information after visiting this site.Rubber Sheet

herry on Wednesday, 28 August 2019 1:03 AM
My first time to visit in the blog. In the blog is very interesting and informative for me. Some people visited to here in the blog review is very good. Thanks for sharing in the information. matthew henry commentary

pikdo on Wednesday, 4 September 2019 8:56 PM
I'm impressed, I must say. Very rarely do I come across a blog thats both informative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you ve hit the nail on the head. Your blog is important.

MATLAB solutions on Tuesday, 10 September 2019 8:02 PM
It’s good to share information with others. I am also sharing something very important for students seeking MATLAB Assignment Help. Visit MatlabSolutions and get best assistance in your MATLAB, Simulink Assignments and Projects. You can also get CDR Report Engineers Australia if you look to immigrate to Australia.

myassignmentmart on Wednesday, 11 September 2019 12:23 AM
Sharing information with others is good. I also want to share some good links for students all across the world. There is a team providing assignment help , which includes writing help service in different subjects. Like as Mechanical Engineering Assignment Help , Electronics Engineering Assignment Help, MATLAB Assignment Help , Civil Engineering Assignment Help , Computer Science Assignment Help

myassignmentmart on Wednesday, 11 September 2019 12:24 AM

MATLAB solutions on Friday, 20 September 2019 6:19 PM

psychology dissertation on Thursday, 10 October 2019 7:07 PM
Thank you for sharing this informative post.MyAssignmenthelp.com is giving dissertation conclusion help to students.we are already trusted by thousands of students who struggle to write their academic papers and also by those students who simply want psychology dissertation to save their time and make life easy.

assignment help australia on Friday, 18 October 2019 7:43 PM
A very high level post with a knowledgeable information .thanks you for giving me such a nice information. If you need any college level Assignment Help at reliable quality with better work. Kindly visit livewebtutors website we providing best assignment help services in Australia, USA, UK, UAE, and Canada etc. Read more now :- Assignment Help Australia

management assignment help on Monday, 21 October 2019 7:07 PM
A very high level post with a knowledgeable information .thanks you for giving me such a nice information. If you need any college level Assignment Help at reliable quality with better work. Kindly visit livewebtutors website we providing best assignment help services in Australia, USA, UK, UAE, and Canada etc. Read more now :- Management Assignment Help

My Assignment Help on Tuesday, 5 November 2019 3:49 PM
A special thanks to My Assignment Help for providing a well-written assignment. You guys were a savior to me. Will contact you soon for my upcoming assignments. You can email us at cs@Myassignmenthelpau.Com or Phone Number: +61-2-8005-8227

Assignment Help on Thursday, 14 November 2019 2:43 PM
I have to say that you are on the right track. This will be loved by several individuals as it is detailed and interesting. All the best for your future work. college assignment help best assignment service online assignment writing service best assignment help service assignment writing help assignment help service best assignment help assignment writing service

Dubai expo on Thursday, 14 November 2019 3:20 PM
You have performed a great job on this article. It's very precise and highly qualitative. You've managed to make it readable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you so much. jobs in dubai