Shane Doevy Wind Ons -
My Blog

Bluwater Leader Feedback

Hi Shane

I just wanted to drop you a quick line to compliment you on your wind on leaders. I have been using your 110lb leaders in Dampier while targetting marlin and sailfish. They have never let me down and I find that using a wind on makes it much easier to control and tag fish at the boat. I recently landed 3 marlin and a wahoo on the one leader all in the same day and the join looked like it was still brand new. They are an excellent product.

Thanks

Pete Faulkner
Dampier WA

6 Comments to Bluwater Leader Feedback:

Comments RSS
Assignment Help on Tuesday, 19 November 2019 8:34 PM
A high-standard post with all imperative information about assignment help UK services. Looking forward to avail the premium services. Kindly visit AB Assignment Help.
Reply to comment

s on Sunday, 1 December 2019 3:36 AM
Reply to comment

My CQU on Thursday, 5 December 2019 8:44 PM
HIRE Professional Academic Assignment Writer for Central Queensland University my CQU Assignment Help
Reply to comment

Different type of Cosmetic Dentistry on Monday, 23 December 2019 8:08 PM
This post is a pool of information. The readers are quite impressed after reading this impressive post.
Reply to comment

MATLAB solutions on Friday, 27 December 2019 10:01 PM
This is something very important to understand, I really appreciate your efforts to share such information. Here I am also sharing some information that might be useful for students looking for Assignment Help Australia , in various subjects like, MATLAB Assignment Help , or Matlab Assignment Help Online.
Reply to comment

MATLAB solutions on Friday, 27 December 2019 10:05 PM
This is something very important to understand, I really appreciate your efforts to share such information. Here I am also sharing some information that might be useful for students looking for Assignment Help , in various subjects like, MATLAB Assignment Help , or Matlab Assignment Help Online.
Reply to comment