Shane Doevy Wind Ons -
My Blog

Bluwater Leader Feedback

Hi Shane

I just wanted to drop you a quick line to compliment you on your wind on leaders. I have been using your 110lb leaders in Dampier while targetting marlin and sailfish. They have never let me down and I find that using a wind on makes it much easier to control and tag fish at the boat. I recently landed 3 marlin and a wahoo on the one leader all in the same day and the join looked like it was still brand new. They are an excellent product.

Thanks

Pete Faulkner
Dampier WA

7 Comments to Bluwater Leader Feedback:

Comments RSS
Assignment Help on Tuesday, 19 November 2019 8:34 PM
A high-standard post with all imperative information about assignment help UK services. Looking forward to avail the premium services. Kindly visit AB Assignment Help.
Reply to comment

s on Sunday, 1 December 2019 3:36 AM
Reply to comment

My CQU on Thursday, 5 December 2019 8:44 PM
HIRE Professional Academic Assignment Writer for Central Queensland University my CQU Assignment Help
Reply to comment

Different type of Cosmetic Dentistry on Monday, 23 December 2019 8:08 PM
This post is a pool of information. The readers are quite impressed after reading this impressive post.
Reply to comment

MATLAB solutions on Friday, 27 December 2019 10:01 PM
This is something very important to understand, I really appreciate your efforts to share such information. Here I am also sharing some information that might be useful for students looking for Assignment Help Australia , in various subjects like, MATLAB Assignment Help , or Matlab Assignment Help Online.
Reply to comment

MATLAB solutions on Friday, 27 December 2019 10:05 PM
This is something very important to understand, I really appreciate your efforts to share such information. Here I am also sharing some information that might be useful for students looking for Assignment Help , in various subjects like, MATLAB Assignment Help , or Matlab Assignment Help Online.
Reply to comment

Dissertation help on Monday, 17 February 2020 5:11 PM
You shared a detailed post about blue water. Those people who do not know about blue water, they can get knowledge about this topic and increase their general knowledge. We should share educational posts, so that people can get Worldwide information.
Reply to comment