Shane Doevy Wind Ons -
My Blog

Out of left Field

I was recently contacted by Charles Armstrong enquiring about my leaders and a non fishing use.  Charles races model yachts and was looking for a product to restore his yachts.  After some correspodence I sent some samples to Charles and he was over the moon.
Like I said a bit out of left field and not a fishng post but another happy customer.

Cheers

Shane

9 Comments to Out of left Field:

Comments RSS
Charles Armstrong on Saturday, 8 October 2011 8:08 PM
Charles Armstrong on 8/10/2011 8:39 AM Well this isnt a fishing story but I got into a lot of trouble trying to find suitable wire etc for the rigging of some Model One Metre Yachts and Older Vintage yachts over the Metre size. Guess who came to the rescue? The 70lb and 80lb leaders sent to me along with crimps etc were just perfect and have now really finished my job to my satisfaction. All I can say is If you need any gear for rigging your boat just email Shane who will be only to happy to assist and trial with you to obtain the result. Thanks Shane for all the assist and help and most of all the excellent quality of your fittings to make my Yachts back into Yachts and not pieces of nice looking furniture Charles
Reply to comment

Rubber matting on Thursday, 26 December 2019 8:41 PM
You have made a great website about fishing.I must say you have shared very useful content which i like reading.Keep sharing more similar content.
Reply to comment

Ciara on Sunday, 29 December 2019 7:31 AM
It's nice to have your newsletter around. I will read it soon. Thanks again! brazil news today in english
Reply to comment

Tamara on Sunday, 29 December 2019 8:50 AM
I will share my thoughts with you if you want. I think it will help me to become friends with you Social media marketing online course training
Reply to comment

Kevin Steve on Monday, 13 January 2020 9:24 PM
Your way of working is very interesting and amazing. I really like it very much. I want more similar topics about this post to increase our knowledge. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. Best supplier grass mats
Reply to comment

Harry on Saturday, 18 January 2020 8:07 PM
This article is very interesting and amazing. I am really impressed with your work. I want more similar topics about this post to increase our knowledge. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. lahore to canada ticket price
Reply to comment

Neutron on Tuesday, 21 January 2020 2:21 AM
Thanks a lot for the kind of perfect topic I have not a lot of information about it but I have got an extra unique info in your unique post. Perfect description you have provided thanks for sharing. stylish dresses in pakistan
Reply to comment

Fimzy on Thursday, 23 January 2020 12:32 AM
Unique article with amazing concepts you have shared with all, I love your theme colors and must want to appreciate your shared stuff, I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. grey lens at best price
Reply to comment

Donny on Thursday, 13 February 2020 5:37 AM
Your blog is very effective and valuable. I really like it very much. I hope you will soon share your next post about this discussion. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. Limousine rental at best rate
Reply to comment